- No comments
It’s National Roadside Traffic Safety Awareness Month! It’s that time of the year when everybody seems to want to take a long drive out of town.
School’s out and sun’s out at last! It’s finally time for that road trip that you’ve been planning since winter. But before you hit the road, here are some reminders to keep everybody safe, especially during these months when everybody’s going to out of town too.
- Get car you serviced before a trip. Check your car’s tires, oil, and water. The last thing you’d want is for your car to stall on the road.
- Pack an emergency roadside kit. Make sure you have have a list of emergency contact numbers. And don’t ever change your tire on the side of the highway!
- Always wear your seatbelt.
- Take breaks when you’re tired or sleepy.
- Watch out for motorcyclists and bicyclists, they always seem to pop out from your blindside when you least expect it.
- Don’t drink and drive! That goes without saying.
- And please don’t do that dance challenge. You know which one I’m talking about.